Thursday, September 27, 2007

Cold Morning.

Its a very cold morning because of 2 reasons.
1, because of the weather. It really is very cold outside.
And second of all because, he's not here with me right now. *sigh* I'm just not used to it anymore.

I woke up today at exactly 10 am.
And still, its very cold. Brrr.
No one was home anymore. My sisters went to school already and my parents were both at work.

After my morning routines, I called my mom in the office and asked her if they're coming home for lunch. She said yes. So now, I'm just basically waiting for the time so I can prepare something already.
But right now, I'm just here blogging while listening to Justin Timberlake's voice. Mmmhhh. Haha! :D

Oh and one more thing, today is my sister's [Tricia] birthday. She's 11 now. Awww. She's growing up really fast, she's not so little anymore. Soon she'll actually be taller than me already. I'm just really small. :p
I dont know though if there are any plans for today. Haven't asked them yet, maybe I will later.

Anyways, I'll just probably start cooking something now. Later again. :)

No comments: