Wednesday, September 26, 2007

21.38

I'm back again coz I felt like writing another entry since there's nothing else to do anyways.
I'm just listening to this song Rehab by Rihanna.
And chatting with my sexy love.

Anyways.
Its past 9 in the evening now, and I just finished having dinner.
Unlike there in Viège, its very quiet here now. Tina's doing her homeworks and Tricia's lying down in bed already. They have school tomorrow that's why.
My parents aren't home yet, no idea where they are.


Both my sisters are asleep now. Should I just sleep now too? But I'm not feeling sleepy yet. Not at all.
Plus, I'm not used to sleeping this early. I'm used to sleeping at around 2 in the morning already. Oh well.

[phone call]

My parents just arrived. Wala lang.
Ang lamiiig! Super.

I'll just watch TV now abit and maybe sleep soon. :)

No comments: